Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Just 24 hrs???

Everything I do, I do it for you!

I used to laugh when i hear this.. how can someone be so stupid? Wal, Now I realize that what ever I do is somewhere somehow related to my someone special :) Every drive, every meet, every evening is a moment to remember...

I had never imagined me visiting places such as temples, saree stores more often than cofe day! The most wonderful experience was a bangle store in Jayngr 4th block, bhavani's .. i remember the name so well becoz that the one thing I should be away from!.. Its a small 10x10 3 floor store filled with jewelleries, bindis, bangles, necklaces.. you name it and they have it... and above all women! When I stepped in, I felt there were more women inside the store than the jewellery!! Oh God.. I chose a corner near a fan and stood there.. a sense of relief when i saw 2/3 guys in the same position as mine :)

I used to pull my friends that, he/she disappeared after getting engaged.. Now its my turn :) and yes, I can understand the situation quite well now! If you are about to get engaged while still in the mindset of a bachelor, think again... there is just 24 hrs a day and take my word, its defintely not enough!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait till you start changing diapers. this is just the opening og 'paradey' of the ranga-mantapa.

willy

DD said...

Well well well ....
me very happy 4 u ... Arun uncle
i guess i am the best person to confirm that 24hrs is just not sufficient for u ..bcs its bn ages u find time for ur friends :(
if u r planning to ask God to change day to have more than 24 hrs .. then do a favour ask (ur estimatied time) +10 mins more .. so that atleast u can have 10 mins for ur dear and near frnds.. :(

Keep Smiling,
DD :)

Chetan said...

It was Indeed nothing but Enlightening !!!

DD said...

Hey Arun!!!
Just curious to know ... how come plp who get engaged start spending hrs on the phone and that 2 daily .. what is that there is so much to talk about..


Keep Smiling
DD :)

Tyler Durden said...

yeen saar idhu :-) .. full romantic mood .. good on ya mate .. majaa maado ..

Anonymous said...

dd...when YOU have someone whose call you always expect or feel like talking for hours, you shall know!