Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bengalooooroooooooo

One person who deserves that MTV One tight slap is the guy who says Bengalooorooooooo Readynaaaaaa..... Its soo irritating... Except for that, I love the Musical-E-Azam on Radio City... Few of my all-time-favorite coming live :D .. There is nothing more happier moment than listening to your favorite song on radio and that too livE!!! Jaadu Hai Nasha Hain by Shreya, Kal Ho Na Ho by Sonu-da :) But one thing I found so artificial/made-up is when some other artist calling up and these people recognize it. Its so amazing that Shreya can recognize Abhijit voice within just 2 words but cant recognize Asha's voice even after talking for 5/10 mins!!! Today, it was Alka Yagnik and got to know that she was one who sang Meri Angne Mein in movie Laawaris and she also sang Saare Sapne Kahee Kho Gayae... Hum Kya Se Kya Hogye... wow, she has such a sweet voice! Tomorrow is the last day of Musical-E-Azam and its Kavita Krishnamurthy and I just cant wait for it :)

Ash and me had been to the Watch Mania at Bangalore Central yesterday, its such a flop show, there is hardly any watches, probably if you keep all the watches on paper, it will not even take half the space of the Ad which came out in Bangalore times! Of course there are some well-known brands.... But it was not a waste of time as we caught a glimpse of Bangalore Habba at Central, a small rock/pop group were singing some beautiful numbers. Here again, I got one of my favorites Nothings gonna change my love for you... :) We decided to walk back to my office from Central to burn some calories becoz of the chaat and coffee at Central.. we saw the Habba stalls on the other side of MG Rd, it was quite late, around 8:45pm or so, only few stalls were open but it was worth it.. superb art and handicrafts... kashmiri safforn tea... Its a MUST SEE .... really good, reminded me of childhood days of Jaatre at Ajji Ooru.. I liked a beautiful painting in one of the stalls, its a hanging lamp and a lady's face glowing with the light of that lamp.. wowww.. it was sooo amazing, wanted to buy, but I didnt have that much cash and they dont accept cards :( I will go again today and hope the painting is still there.. I'm gonna grab it ......

2 comments:

Arun said...

Ash is obviously not Miss. Rai ;) Ash is our daitya, dadiya :) who owns http://mythoughts-mytreasure.blogspot.com

Arun said...

I dont like Aish and hate watching her "acting".. What? she is most celebrated actress ever?? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.. hotte novu bantu... ha ha