Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend full of fines and bribes

Say it badluck or my negligence... Last Weekend, I ended up paying fines for not carrying vehicle insurance, parking in No parking zone and some unknown bribe in a govt office.. (the officer promptly said its the fee) and stupid me didnt even ask for a reciept!

I have seen many vehicles with clouds of smoke coming out of thier vehicle, 3 or even 4 people on a 2 wheeler, talking on cell phones with both hands OFF the steering wheel.. Why aren't these people caught? One unlucky day, i forget to put the insurance in my bike pocket, I get caught! and one day I think.. what the heck..there are so many cars parked here.. why not me.. and I get caught! I'm not saying I'm right.. I agree its my mistake and did pay the fine, But, we see so many illegal instances right infront of you and they never get caught and the ones who does a mistake once in a bluemoon will be caught.. I wonder why!!??

All these in a sort of hurry to watch Lage Raho and to finish the long pending tasks.. Of course, Lage Raho was worth watching.. but I really dont think Gandhigiri will work anymore... Basic quality required to follow Gandhigiri is patience, which I think is the one which most of all lack in this fast paced world!

No comments: