Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy anniversary!!

I found a nice way to celebrate my blogging anniversay... Yes! its about F1 and Schumi again!! :)
The Rain God has once again proved that he is THE master of rain... at China!

Immediately after the race.. I wanted to ask Michael, but one of the reporters asked him on behalf of me ;)

Michael, after a race like that, why are you retiring?
MS: I explained myself pretty extensively at Monza and it is very nice that you ask the question and it is better to go maybe when you are still asking the question than that you hint that it is time to go…

For another question about would he come back.. he said.. If I come back again, we’ll see. It is possible in a way. But I don’t know yet.

I really wish he would continue for another season atleast. With this win, Schumi has won each and every ciruit on the calender and is finally able to catch up with the current champ. Now, he goes to Japan head-to-head.

Just keeping my fingers crossed for the next 2 races :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was suzuka ?? he ha ha ha ! loved the cloud behind the ferrari ;)

Arun said...

kirannnnnnnnn grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
if i give u one punch..u'll love the stars ;)

Anu said...

congratulations on your blog anniversary!
heard Schumi lost yday?? I don't follow F1, but heard my colleague say so...

Arun said...

[w_u]: Aytu Tamma.. Madona..
[Anu]: Thanks! :) Plz plz plz dont even remind me of that :(.. you know what, my FIL is an astrologer.. i was thinking I should take Schumi's horoscope to him ;)

Anonymous said...

arun-annaaa, take mine and ruthie's horror scopes too. i want to know when will get married. being married saves tax from sam, you-know-who :))

Anonymous said...

Well I do love the stars.. i really do. Now, were you talking Hollywood or Bollywood ?

Arun said...

[w_u]: ya sure.. send it across ;)
[kiran]: yake kmbc work agta illava? u r into blog commenting now-a-days?